The Plumber North Shore Trusts
Want the most recommended plumber North Shore regions have to offer? Have a plumbing emergency that needs to be fixed ASAP? It’s time to call Plumber to the Rescue!
Plumber To The Rescue have been servicing the North Shore for over 30 years.
If you’re looking for a local, qualified and fully certified plumber North Shore wide, we’re always ready to rescue you!
With our local tradies all over Sydney, we’re never too far from the North Shore. You may have even seen our trucks around! When you get in touch, you can be sure we’re bringing both our local and plumbing knowledge to the table, not even mentioning our award winning service. We’re here to repair what your husband ‘fixed’!
Services we offer
- Blocked drain experts!
- Relining for pipes
- Local hot water plumbing superheroes
- No-dig pipe relining
- Vaporooter tree root treatment
- Drainage pipe inspections with CCTV
- General plumbing repairs
- Bathroom, kitchen sinks and vanity repairs and installation
- Installation and repairs for showers
- Tap repairs
- General plumbing maintenance
- Toilet repairs
- General plumbing installations
- Installations for hot water systems
- Maintenance for hot water systems
Where We Work In The Lower North Shore
- Castle Cove
- Chatswood West
- Cremorne Point
- Crows Nest
- East Willoughby
- Hunters Hill
- Lane Cove
- Lane Cove North
- Lane Cove West
- Lavender Bay
- Linley Point
- McMahons Point
- Middle Cove
- Milsons Point
- Neutral Bay
- North Sydney
- North Willoughby
- St Leonards
WHERE WE WORK IN THE Upper NORTH SHORE
The Best Plumbers In The North Shore
If you’re after speedy, reliable, on-time service, look no further than Plumber To The Rescue. With over 30 years of experience, we’re the team that can boast of being Sydney’s most recommended plumbers!
- We offer fully licensed, qualified plumbers, trained to the highest degree and with decades of experience. Whatever your problem, we’ve dealt with it before, and are ready to go!
- We track your technician so you can know they’re always on time. We can always get your nearest plumber to you as soon as possible. All our vans are fitted with GPS, meaning you’re not waiting around without a clue about when we’ll arrive!
- Same day repairs! No waiting around for hot water, a leak fix, or an unblocked drain. We’ll always be there as soon as possible to do the job – and our plumbers come fully prepared and stocked with all the necessary tools to get it done, there and then.
- Honest quotes – we charge by the job, not the hour. We’re always upfront about our work. After inspecting the work that needs doing, we’ll provide a quote before starting anything. Best bit: the price is fixed. We will always honour our quotes, meaning you can rest easy knowing there’s no nasty pricing surprises waiting!
- We run 24/7, 365 days a year, our North Shore plumber superheroes ready to rescue you at all hours! No matter when you need help, plumber to the rescue is ready to go.
- We keep you informed at all times – from the beginning to the end of the process, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know (and more!) about the work we’re doing. You’ll always be kept up to date with the progress of your job, and our costings are completely transparent.
About The North Shore
The northern shore of Sydney Harbour, lining the way from the Lane Cove River towards the west and Middle Head in the east, is home to some of the most beautiful of Sydney’s homes, parks, and historic sites.
Boasting Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and the Harbour Bridge, the North Shore is loaded with iconic Australian vistas. The Tudor Revival architecture of Woolwich and Hunters Hill has to be seen to be believed!
The North Shore is a great home for families and professionals who work in the CBD. It’s also culturally diverse – Chinese New Year in Chatswood is something to experience.
If you’re looking for a day out, there’s nowhere quite like the North Shore for the perfect mix of refined culture and family friendly vibes. We love working as the plumber North Shore residents trust!