Blocked Drains Unblocked Inner West
Plumber to the Rescue is situated in St Peters, a suburb located in Sydney’s Inner West. The Inner West is our stomping ground and we know the area well. Over the years we have established ourselves as the plumber Inner West residents trust!
We are well known throughout the community and have been helping residents of Sydney’s Inner Western suburbs for the past 30 years.
What We Do
- Offer on the spot fixed quotes. We are transparent in our prices and don’t dish out any unpleasant surprises.
- Work efficiently and effectively to unblock your drains. We get to work efficiently and effectively to unblock your drains and fix any issues that may arise.
- Leave your property clean as a whistle. At Plumber to the Rescue we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and never leave behind a mess.
The process that we follow to complete each job is simple, logical and interdependent. We have refined this process over the years and forged an elegant recipe that consistently delivers pleasing results for everyone involved.
Why We’re The Inner West Plumber Of Choice
- Our plumbers are on time every time. Punctuality is our forte and because our plumbers are constantly on the move we can dispatch the closest plumber to you with very little notice.
- Plumber to the Rescue has been in the business of unblocking blocked drains in the inner west for the past 30 years. Over this time we have built up both an enormous amount of experience and a great reputation.
- Plumber to the Rescue is based in St Peters which as you already know is in the Inner West. We are nearby and very familiar with the Inner West terrain.
Plumber to the Rescue is most definitely the Inner West plumber of choice. Particularly when it comes to having your blocked drains unblocked. We have the experience and expertise to solve your blocked drain and get your plumbing back in order.
- We have successfully completed over 100,000 jobs. Let that sink in. If you are looking for an experienced trustworthy plumber who can work a proven system that has been distilled through trial and error call us today.
- Plumber to the Rescue has worked for the past 30 years in the Inner West. Throughout this time we have literally unblocked thousands of blocked drains and are highly accustomed to this kind of work.
- At Plumber to the Rescue we have accrued a google rating of 4.7 stars. Considering that we are dealing with the general public this speaks volumes about the standard of service we provide.
Our achievements at Plumber to the Rescue are a symbol of the value that we have provided for our customers in the past. Our goal in the future is to add to the fine reputation we have worked so hard to build. We know that for the long term success of the business we need to focus on customer satisfaction. You can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to leave you satisfied with your unblocked drain in the Inner West.
Inner West, Sydney
The Inner West is a region of Sydney located directly west of the Sydney CBD. The suburbs that are within the Inner West are predominately situated along the southern side of the Parramatta River. All together the Inner West is an imprecise geographical region.
The Inner West is the name given to a cluster of Sydney suburbs. The suburbs within the Inner West are generally medium to high-density and is renowned in some suburbs for its terraced houses particularly in Glebe, Annandale and Newtown.
Education in the Inner West is particularly of interest. There are several universities and schools that reside within the Inner West. Many of the oldest universities and schools in Sydney are located within the Inner West. The two oldest schools in the Inner West are Newington College established 1863 and Rosebank College established 1867.
The Inner West is highly accessible by public transport. The different mediums of transport include trains, ferries, buses and light rail. In many ways the Inner West is a hub that can lead to easy transportation to just about any part of Sydney.