Hot Water North Shore
Hot water is a basic necessity in our lives no matter if you live in Sydney’s North Shore or anywhere in Australia. Having reliable access to hot water can often be taken for granted at times however. That’s why when a hot water system emergency occurs, you need a hot water repairs specialist who is both dependable and qualified to fix your water heater fast.
If you have a hot water issue in the North Shore, stop worrying and call Plumber To The Rescue - Sydney’s North Shore hot water experts. If you live in the North Shore and you are having problems with your electric or gas hot water system, call us today and one of our friendly staff will be ready to assist you. Don’t risk going elsewhere as you could be wasting precious time and money. We offer fast and reliable gas and electric hot water repair, replacement and installation services all over North Shore, Sydney. Remember, we operate 24 hours so there’s never a bad time to call, we can help you any time of the day or night!
Why Choose Us TO REPAIR YOUR HOT WATER SYSTEM?
- Plumber To The Rescue has been servicing customers in the North Shore for the past 30 years. During this time we have helped residents of the North Shore with their hot water problems. Over the years there are very few problems we have not encountered and have not been able to fix.
- Each of our plumbers is certified and qualified to perform hot water repairs. Not only have they completed their certification but they also receive weekly refresher courses to ensure that their skills remain up to date.
- We are nearby and ready to rescue you. We use GPS technology to keep track of each of our plumbers and their whereabouts. This enables us to locate your nearest emergency hot water plumbing specialist and dispatch them to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
Above average service
- Part of the promise we uphold is to leave your house clean. We do not leave behind any mess when we work and we make sure to leave behind nothing but flawless plumbing. To achieve this, our plumber usually spends the last part of the work tidying up any mess.
- Our plumbers pride themselves on being punctual. They work to be on time every time and arrive swiftly at your location. This is prioritised so we do not waste your time and get your hot water back on track in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Our plumbers work to ensure the highest quality hot water repairs on the North Shore. We value the quality of our repairs, so highly that we are willing to provide a life time warranty on all work that we do. That’s right, if we do a poor job we will come back and redo it for free!
How we work
- At Plumber to the Rescue we offer fixed quotes. We inspect your hot water problem and determine a price. This price will not change throughout the duration of the work regardless of the time taken to complete the job.
- Our plumbers are highly efficient. They work in a timely fashion to get your hot water back on as soon as possible. Although we work in a timely fashion, we never sacrifice quality hence the reason for having a lifetime warranty on all work produced.
- Each of our plumbers are well equipped to deal with any hot water issue that may arise. Each of our plumbers’ vans are fully stocked with 150 tools a piece.
HOT WATER SPECIALISTS IN North Shore Sydney
The North Shore is a region due north of the Sydney CBD. The North Shore is primarily used for residential purposes. Most of the North Shore suburbs are part of Hawkesbury Plateau, a sandstone plateau containing a system of gullies and ridges.
The North Shore is home to many small parks and areas of forest lining residential areas giving rise to the nickname “Leafy North Shore”. There are also a number of national parks situated on the North Shore of Sydney including Lane Cove National Park and Garigal National Park.
The North shore has a temperate oceanic climate. Areas of the North Shore experience a lot of rainfall. For instance, Turramurra receives one of the highest rainfalls in Sydney. The further inland you go the cooler it gets so some of the North Shore can get very cold during the winter months.