Hot Water North Shore
Hot water is a basic necessity in our lives. Having access to hot water can be taken for granted at times. When it comes to your hot water repairs you want somebody who is dependable and reliable to fix it so that the problem doesn’t reoccur.
That’s why you should call Plumber to the Rescue. If you are situated in the North Shore and have a problem with your hot water do the responsible thing and call us today. Don’t risk going elsewhere as you could be wasting precious time and money.
Why Choose Us?
- Plumber to the rescue has been servicing customers in the North Shore for the past 30 years. During this time we have helped residents of the North Shore with their hot water problems. Over the years there are very few problems we have not encountered and have not been able to fix.
- Each of our plumbers is certified and qualified to perform hot water repairs. Not only have they completed their certification but they also receive weekly refresher courses to ensure that their skills remain up to date.
- We are nearby and ready to rescue you. We use GPS technology to keep track of each of our plumbers and their whereabouts. This enables us to locate your nearest plumber and dispatch them to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
Above average service
- Part of the promise we uphold is to leave your house clean. We do not leave behind any mess when we work and endeavour to leave behind nothing but flawless plumbing. To achieve this our plumber usually spend the last part of the work tidying up any mess.
- Our plumbers pride themselves on being punctual. They work to be on time every time and arrive swiftly. This is prioritised so we do not waste your time and get your hot water back on track in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Our plumbers work to ensure the highest quality hot water repairs on the North Shore. We value the quality of our repairs so highly that we are willing to provide a life time warranty on all work that we do. That’s right, if we do a poor job we will come back and redo it for free!
How we work
- At Plumber to the Rescue we offer fixed quotes. We inspect your hot water problem and determine a price. This price will not change throughout the duration of the work regardless of the time taken to complete the job.
- Our plumbers are highly efficient. They work in a timely fashion to get your hot water back on as soon as possible. Although we work in a timely fashion we never sacrifice quality hence the reason for having a life time warranty on all work produced.
- Each of our plumbers is well equipped to deal with any situation that may arise. Our plumbers vans are fully stocked with 150 tools a piece.
North Shore, Sydney
The North Shore is a region due north of the Sydney CBD. The North Shore is primarily used for residential purposes. Most of the North Shore suburbs are part of Hawkesbury Plateau, a sandstone plateau containing a system of gullies and ridges.
The North Shore is home to many small parks and areas of forest lining residential areas giving rise to the nickname “Leafy North Shore”. There are also a number of national parks situated on the North Shore of Sydney including Lane Cove National Park and Garigal National Park.
The North shore has a temperate oceanic climate. Areas of the North Shore experience a lot of rainfall. Namely Turramurra receives one of the highest rainfalls in Sydney. The further inland you go the cooler it gets so some of the North Shore can get very cold during the winter months.