The Plumber Inner West Trusts
Tired of searching for a local plumber Inner West? Want to get your problem sorted today? Then give us a call!
Plumber To The Rescue has been based here in the Inner West of Sydney ever since we started over 30 years ago, so there's no plumber who knows the Inner West as well as us. Call 1800 620 227 now!
We're based on May Street, and if you live locally you may have seen our beautifully painted Plumber To The Rescue trucks parked nearby.
The Inner West is the place where we feel most at home, after all, we've called it home since we began our journey, over 30 years ago. That's why when you call us on 1800 620 227, you can guarantee we'll bring our knowledge of our local area and extensive experience (not to mention our award winning service) with us to rescue you!
Plumber Inner West Services we offer
We offer a range of plumbing services including:
- Blocked drains unblocked
- Dig up pipe relining
- Trenchless pipe relining
- Tree root treatment with Vaporooter
- CCTV drainage pipe camera inspections
- General plumbing repairs
- General plumbing maintenance
- General Plumbing installations
- Kitchen sink or bathroom vanity installation or repairs
- Shower installations and repairs
- Tap repairs
- Toilet repairs
- Hot water system installations
- Hot water heater maintenance
Inner West Suburbs We Service
- Balmain East
- Breakfast Point
- Burwood Heights
- Canada Bay
- Concord West
- Croydon Park
- Dobroyd Point
- Dulwich Hill
- Five Dock
- Forest Lodge
- Homebush West
- Hurlstone Park
- Liberty Grove
- Mort Bay
- Rodd Point
- Russell Lea
- St Peters
- Strathfield South
- Summer Hill
- White Bay
The Inner West's Favourite Plumbers
Homeowners in the Inner West have been trusting us with their plumbing for over 30 years, and our award winning service has meant that our customers come back to us whenever they need to be rescued from their plumbing problems. But why? Well here are just a few of the reasons we're the most trusted plumbers in the Inner West:
- We are fully licensed, qualified and experienced plumbers – our plumbers are trained to the highest standards and have decades of experience. This means that no matter what kind of plumber problem you have, we've seen it and fixed it before.
- We use technician tracking so we’re always on time – when you call us, we can immediately find the plumber that's closest to you, using our GPS van tracking technology. This means we can get your nearest plumber to you right away and give you a precise time when they will arive so you're not hanging around.
- We provide same day plumbing repairs – "never put off till tomorrow what you can do today" - this is a phrase we live by at Plumber To The Rescue, which is why your plumber will arrive in a van stocked with all of the parts and materials he will need to get your job done today. This means getting your plumbing problem fixed right away.
- We charge by the job, not by the hour and provide on the spot quotes – we're completely upfront and honest when it comes to our work. That's why when we arrive, we'll take a look at the plumbing work that needs doing, and give you a quote there and then. Even better, the price won't move, and we will honour the original quote, no matter how long the job takes us. This means peace of mind for you, knowing the costs won't keep going up.
- We have plumbers ready to rescue you 24 hours a day 365 days a year – we have plumbers ready for your call round the clock, so no matter when you need to be rescued, we will be there for you.
- We keep you informed from start to finish – as soon as your plumber has looked at your job, he will give you a detailed description of what is wrong and a few options on the best way to fix it. Not only this, but from the moment you book your job, to when you are invoiced, you are kept up to date with the progress of your job and the costs are transparent so you can see exactly what you're paying for.
Our Favourite Things About the Inner West
Over our years of being based in the Inner West, we've learned a thing or two about our home, which we thought we'de share with you. We're the plumber Inner West residents trust to know their region.
The Inner West stretches from around Chippendale across to Strathfield, with some of the the most well known suburbs being Newtown, Leichardt and Balmain. It's a great place to go for evening entertainment and heritage architecture.
Not many people know just how old the Inner West. Some of the earliest architecture, for example, dates back to around 1840!
But the Inner West of Sydney is not just steeped in history. Sydney's Inner West is one of the most culturally diverse and interesting parts of the whole of the city, with exciting restaurants, pubs and bars by the bucket load, not to mention how close it is to the Sydney CBD, making it an ideal place for evening entertainment.
Some of our favourite places in the region include: The enmore theatre, for it's outstanding live music and amazing atmosphere, the Annandale hotel, which is probably one of the best pubs in the whole of Sydney and the New Theatre, a misleading name for the oldest theatre companies still regularly producing in Australia today.
If you've already been to all of these places, then congratulations, you've seen some of the best spots in the Inner West. If not, what are you waiting for?!