The Plumber Eastern Suburbs Trusts
We’re always ready to rescue you, and repair what your husband fixed. 24/7, 365 days, we have technicians on standby ready to service the Eastern Suburbs.
We’ve been working as the plumber Eastern Suburbs residents recommend for more than 30 years.
Our technicians are qualified, experienced, and ready to go; we’re the plumbers in the Eastern Suburbs to call when you’re in need of expert service! With both emergency repairs and regular maintenance experience, our tradies are ready for anything.
When you’re looking for the plumbers the Eastern Suburbs recommends, call us on 1800 620 227. Don’t let plumbing problems disturb your life. Gurgling drains? Blocked loos? No problems. We’re always ready to rescue you!
Services we offer
- Unblocking drains
- Relining pipes
- No dig pipe relines
- Vaporooter – natural tree root treatment
- Inspections of drainage pipes using latest CCTV technology
- General plumbing repairs
- Toilet repairs
- General plumbing maintenance
- General plumbing installation
- Shower repairs and installations
- Tap repairs
- Hot water installation
- Hot water repairs
- Kitchen and bathroom sink installations and repairs
Where We Go In The Eastern Suburbs
- Bellevue Hill
- Ben Buckler
- Bondi Beach
- Bondi Junction
- Centennial park
- Charing Cross
- Clovelly West
- Darling Point
- Diamond Bay
- Double Bay
- Dover Heights
- Elizabeth bay
- Golden Grove
- Kings Cross
- La Perouse
- Little Bay
- Maroubra South
- Moore Park
- North Bondi
- Phillip Bay
- Point Piper
- Port Botany
- Potts Point
- Queens Park
- Rose Bay
- Rose Bay North
- Rushcutters Bay
- South Coogee
- St Pauls
- Surry Hills
- Taylor Square
- Watsons Bay
The Most Recommended Plumbers in the Eastern Suburbs
If you’re a homeowner in the Eastern Suburbs, you don’t want anything less than the best. That’s why we’re proud to say that we offer the most recommended plumbing work in the region: our 30 years of experience really show! Here’s what you get when you book with us:
- You get an experienced, licensed and qualified plumber Eastern Suburbs wide – our plumbing team is par excellence, with weekly training to keep up to date with new technologies and the best practices. We can fix any problem!
- You can track our technicians – no more late tradies: we’re always on time. We track our vans with GPS to give you updates of where we’re up to, as well as making sure we can always send you the closest possible plumber to get to your job as quickly as possible. No more waiting around!
- You can look forward to same day repairs – on most jobs, we can identify and resolve problems then and there. Our tradesmen come in fully stocked vans, meaning they’re ready for anything, and almost always able to start work on the spot, with your permission. We pride ourselves on our speedy, efficient service!
- You'll always recieve honest quotes – no more nasty surprises in your invoice. We charge by the job, not the hour, meaning we’re always going to stick to our price, regardless of how long the job takes. This means no more headaches for you trying to calculate how long something might take – relax, make a cup of tea, and let our plumbers in the Eastern Suburbs do their work.
- You can rely on our 24/7 service – 365 days of the year, Plumber To The Rescue is always ready to rescue you! When your drain or hot water goes at three in the morning, we’re the team to call for reliable, efficient service to ensure the problem is solved – and it’s really solved.
- We keep you informed – every step of the way, your plumber will give you updates on the work, on what we’re doing and why. Your plumber will give you a detailed description of the problem and the various options for solving it, and from the moment you call to the moment you’re invoiced for the job, we keep you up to date with where we’re at.
Why We Love The Eastern Suburbs
It’s life in the fast lane: home of the Sydney Roosters, the University of New South Wales and countless gorgeous beaches, the Eastern Suburbs is the beautiful coastal fringe of Sydney. From Vaucluse to Paddington, numerous different vibes are encapsulated in this broad, multicultural region.
At Plumber To The Rescue, we enjoy a party as much as the next team, and love a night out in Paddington and Darlinghurst. With great food, some fantastic bars, and a vibrant street culture, the region is home to much of Sydney’s music and arts scene. It’s also got some amazing heritage listed architecture – if you haven’t been to a high tea at Vaucluse House, you’re missing out!
All in all, we love working in the Eastern Suburbs. It’s a great place to live, full of bustling families and more than a few new Australians. Don’t sit on your plumbing nightmares – call us on 1800 620 227 or book a job online and keep up to speed!
Click "Book My Job" to submit your form