The Plumber Sutherland Shire Trusts
If you're tired of scouring for a plumber Sutherland Shire area residents can trust, your search is finally over!
Are you looking to get your plumbing problems solved today? Well, we have been poudly serving the Sutherland area for over 30 years, and we haven't yet seen a plumbing problem that we couldn't solve there and then. Call us today on 1800 620 227!
We offer same day, on time service, guaranteed work, and unbeatable workmanship. Not only that, but your Plumber To The Rescue will be a friendly shire local to give you personalised, tailored service.
So if you're looking for a plumber Sutherland Shire wide with experience who offers firendly service, not to mention our a lifetime labour warranty, call us or click here to book online.
Our Plumbing Services
With our years of experiences, we've encountered every type of plumbing, drain, hot water and gas fitting job imaginable. Here are just a fraction of the services we offer.
- Blocked drains unblocking services
- Dig up pipe relines
- Trenchless, no dig pipe relining
- Vaporooter tree root treatment
- CCTV pipe camera inspection
- All general plumbing repairs
- All general plumbing maintenance
- All general Plumbing installations
- Bathroom or kitchen sink installation and repairs
- Shower installations and repairs
- Taps repair
- Toilet repairs
- Hot water systems
- Hot water heaters
A List of the Sutherland Shire Suburbs we Service
- Alfords Point
- Barden Ridge
- Bonnet Bay
- Caringbah South
- Dolans Bay
- Grays Point
- Greenhills Beach
- Gymea Bay
- Kangaroo Point
- Lilli Pilli
- Lucas Heights
- Oyster Bay
- Port Hacking
- Sandy Point
- Sylvania Waters
- Taren Point
- Woronora Heights
- Yowie Bay
THE Plumber Sutherland Shire Recommends
The people of the shire have trusted us with one of their most precious possessions (their home plumbing and electrical) for over 30 years, and our unparralleled level of service has led to us winning multiple awards. But what is behind our award winning service? Read on to find out:
- We are fully licensed and qualified, experienced plumbers – every one of our technicians is trained to surpass all Australian standards. On top of that, they have accumulated decades of experience in the field, so there's literally no chance you've got a plumbing or electrical problem we haven't seen and repaired before.
- We use GPS tracking to ensure we’re always on time – from the moment you call us, we immediately find the closest plumber to you, using our GPS vehicle tracking technology. This means no time is wasted in getting the closest plumber to you, saving you time and inconvenience.
- We provide same day plumbing repairs – you don't want that leak fixed in a few days. You don't want to wait until next week to get that blocked, overflowing toilet fixed: you need service now. We know how important it is to get to you ASAP, and so we guarantee same day service.
- We charge by the job, not by the hour and provide on the spot quotes – when it comes to price, we don't hide anything from you. Once we've arrived at your home and taken everything into consideration about your job, we write you a detailed quote which is tailored to your needs. we're completely upfront and honest when it comes to our work.
- We have plumbers ready to rescue you 24 hours a day 365 days a year – you oculdn;'t catch us off guard if you tried - we have plumber and electricians on call 24 hours of every day, every day of every eyar.
- We keep you informed from start to finish – ever used a tradie before and been left wondering exactly what's going on with your job? None of that with us - from your first call to you recieving your invoice, we keep open and receptive lines of communication open with oyu, and we're always happy to explain anything or answer any questions you have along the way.
Our Home From Home: About The Shire
Sutherland Shire is one of the unsung heroes in terms of metro Sydney areas. Situated south of St George, it's home to a few amazing beachs (you haven't lived until you've chekced out Cronulla beach) and with the recent renovation of MIranda Westfield Shopping Centre, it is now one of the best retail hot spots in Sydney (look out Bondi Junction!).
The royal national park is also an amazing day out, and if you're an oudoorsy kind of person, you'd also love taking a stroll around the E G Waterhouse National Camellia Gardens, or the Towra Point Nature Reserve in Kurnell.
Or if you time your visit right, you can even enjoy the phenomenal experience of whale or dolphin watching. Oh Sutherland, we do love you!