Terms and Conditions
Any and all information on this website is subject to the following terms. We do reserve the right to update, change, or alter these terms at any time without notification.
- The email addresses, phone numbers, contact forms and any other form of communication with us is not to be used for spamming, cold calling, or any other form of involuntary marketing activities.
- All content featured on the website, including any image, and all written copy, is protected by copyright. It is not to be used, reproduced, or plagiarised under any circumstances, without prior approval.
- The information and advice given on this website is given in good faith with no legal responsibility. It is not to be taken as specific, personal advice, and should not be acted upon without contacting us first. For advice which is more specific to your circumstances, please call us on 1800 620 227.
- We are not responsible, at any time, for the content of linked external websites. Linking to a website does not constitute an endorsement of their content on behalf of us.
Offers and Services
Our offers, and our services, are provided in good faith and subject to the following terms. We reserve the right to update or alter any of these terms at any time, without notice.
None of our offers are redeemable for cash. No offer can be used in conjunction with any other offer. As below, each offer has its own specific terms and conditions:
- Save $150 on a new hot water heater – this offer entitles the bearer to $150 off the total price of a brand new hot water heater supplied and installed by us. Importantly, please note that the bearer cannot supply their own hot water heater: it must be supplied by us. This installation must be carried out on a weekday, during normal working hours only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Free Safety Inspection – this offer entitles the bearer to receive a free inspection of their plumbing fixtures with any paid service call. This inspection will be visual, and non-intrusive. Many plumbing issues may not be seen using this visual method of inspection and therefore the free safety inspection is in no way a guarantee that the ongoing performance of the plumbing fixtures is safe, or a guarantee against problems that may arise with the plumbing system during or after the inspection.
- $99 Blocked Drain Deal – this entitles the bearer to 30 minutes of labour and use of handheld manual equipment (such as, but not limited to, a plunger or auger) to attempt to clear your blockage. To be eligible for this offer, we require clear access to the pipe and the property owner must be home at the time of our attendance. After 30 minutes of attempting to clear the blockage, labour will be chargeable, but there will be no further work done or charges made without your approval. This offer is only redeemable during normal working hours, on weekdays.
- $50 Job Discount – this offer entitles the bearer to $50 off the final invoice total of approved works only. If the bearer chooses not to go ahead with suggested works, the minimum charge or service fee, depending on which is applicable, will not and cannot be reduced by $50 with the use of the $50 job discount offer.
You can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1800 620 227
- Completing the form located at:http://www.plumbertotherescue.com.au/plumbing-sydney.html
- Writing to us at: Plumber to the Rescue, 88 May Street, St Peter’s, NSW 2044, Australia
Click "Book My Job" to submit your form